Sunday 29 January 2017

White-billed Diver, Lincs 29/01/17


We headed down to Lincolnshire today The River Witham for the White-billed Diver that had been there a week now and had been showing amazingly well and rare to get one inland.
We both really wanted to see him but I still struggled to get out of bed but so glad I did, after a long walk up The River to find him it was worth it such an amazing beautiful bird and stunning bird, felt honoured to see him, I love him :)
Lighting was so bright with the sun shining to bright we all struggled and even though the bird was showing so well, still too distant for my camera to do this bird justice but I'm happy to of seen him and have some record shots :)
Was such an amazing day and we got to see Dean and Alicia and there dog Rebel such a beautiful dog he put a big smile on my face.  Was so nice catching up with Dean and Alicia too :)
Hopefully if the Diver is still there next weekend and a little cloud cover we will go back :)
Big thank you to Dave for getting my ass out of bed lmao




No comments:

Post a Comment