Friday 20 January 2017

Trittiford - January Update


Had a few nice trips too Trittiford the Mandarin Duck is still present although she keeps hiding from me lol Had much better views of a female Goosander at Trittiford still too distant for my camera but managed a better record shot.
The Little Egrets have been amazing on The River giving lovely views and my closest photos still want better though lol
Also the past couple of trips I have had very showy Kingfishers with two chasing each other up and down The River and the one even landed next to me on the post at the Bridge I was gobsmacked never been this close to a kingfisher I felt all emotional I couldn't even take a photo I froze lol But I did get a photo of the one in the trees but more distant but the sun was shining which helped.
Also there's Five Male Pochards which are always nice to see :)







No comments:

Post a Comment