Sunday 23 October 2016

Spurn Trip


We decided on another Spurn trip today with there being quite a few birds reported, but unfortunalty it didn't go to plan all the birds had gone away lol
But there was still one that stayed for us a Siberian Stonechat possible Stejneger's Stonechat a beautiful little bird much paler than are Stonechat, this little fella decided to pick the most hardest place on Spurn Point as if not hard enough walking all the way to the point we then had to clamer through all the bramble like thorn stuff, and I lost my lens cap and kept falling over really was horrid lol but looking back it was funny I kept saying get me out of here lol but i'm so glad I saw the bird :)
and also had a very showy Goldcrest on the way down to the point he just flew out straight to us I loved him love moments like this also had some nice Brent Geese :)


Goldcrest

Siberian Stonechat- (Possible Stejneger's)

Brent Geese

Brent Geese

No comments:

Post a Comment