Monday 24 October 2016

Grey Phalarope - Farmoor Reservoir, Oxon


Headed to Farmoor Reservoir today for the showy Grey Phalarope, and he was very showy for us, such a beautiful bird and my second one at Farmoor but this being my best views was able to get down the bank he was bothered at all and he even came out of the water, amazing watching him prune I loved him put a massive smile on my face I love moments like these :) The best part of birding for me such an enjoyable few hours :)
Was a great chance for me to try out my camera weather was very dull, and I really did struggle as he was constantly moving but tried out all different settings so at least i'm getting use to the camera and my first proper photos as last year it was high winds and only got a record shot lol








No comments:

Post a Comment