Monday 29 February 2016

Great White Egret at Middleton Lakes


Had a lovely Monday Morning at Middleton with the Great White Egret he had been reported on Middleton Hall Lake so we went had a look and there he was a Warwickshire tick for me and a Year tick for us both, it's such a great feeling when it's a local tick I love it :)
It then flew and went into the heronry  at Middleton Lakes, had great views and we walked to the end of the path and you could see it closer and more in the open so we took some photos still a little distant and high up for my camera but I was over the moon to be getting views like this and being able to take photos It's so much fun when you can do both see and photograph a great bird.
On the Saturday we went to Gloucester again for the Penduline Tits we had better views than last time and I managed to get a record shot but still too distant to Photograph but lovely to them again there so pretty :)








No comments:

Post a Comment