Sunday 29 November 2015

Trittiford update November and Decemeber


Trittiford has been very quite and with the work going on there you can't walk round the one side of it, but each time iv'e been theres been lots of Cormorants think there enjoying the fish to themselves lol. Also there's been a total of five Male Pochards so far hopefully we will get some more.
The Little Egrets have returned at the Old Mill pond and also for the first time I saw one actually on Trittiford which was nice.







I have not given Trittiford much attention this year but next year i'm going to go regular and keep up with the bird counts as I have my car now so it is easier to check it regular and I still think Trittiford, Old Mill pond, Priory fields and the Dingles is a great patch and i'm determined to find something new there lol :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment