Tuesday 8 September 2015

Moth selection :)


The past few months have been great with the Moths I have really got into Mothing, it's so exciting and I love every single Moth I love looking them up in the Moths books trying to identify them some of the Micro's can be very challenging I have spend many hours trying to identify certain ones but that is what makes it such an interesting hobby.
Dave has quite a few new moths for the garden his garden really does attract some amazing Moths, Dave has lent me the trap quite a few times now for me to try in my garden but I don't get as much in my garden, I will keep trying though :)
My Macro Moths List is on 91 and my Micro's 32.
I have picked a selection of Photos but all the moths we have seen have all been amazing and beautiful majority of the photos are taken in Dave's Garden :)

Ruby Tiger

Gothic

Silver Y

Large Yellow Underwing

Peppered Moth

The Spectacle

Yellow-tail

Orange Swift

Small Phoenix

Lesser Broad-bordered Yellow Underwing

Oak Hook-tip

Old Lady

Lime-speck Pug

V-pug

Flame Carpet

Copper Underwing

Knot Grass

Dusky Thorn

Straw Underwing

Gold Spot

Centre-barred Sallow

The Sallow


Bird Cherry Ermine

Chequered fruit-tree Tortrix

Amblyptilia Acanthdactyla

Cherry Fruit Moth

Mother of Pearl 

Vapourer Moth Caterpillar

No comments:

Post a Comment