Thursday 24 September 2015

Brindled Green, Dark sword-grass, Lunar Underwings and more :)


 It's been a great few weeks with the Moths in my garden and Dave's, I was starting to give up with my garden but Dave said don't give it takes patience his wise words paid of when I got a Brindled Green and a Lunar Underwing I was over the moon such beautiful moths and the Brindled Green was a lifer for Dave so nice when there lifers for both of us :)
The following week was followed by a Dark sword-grass again a lifer for Dave and one he had been  waiting to see, stunning Migrant moth and so lovely to photograph.
Also I got two different Lunar Underwings, and then on the weekend in Dave's garden we got lot's more Lunar Underwings most of them varying in color and I also got Two lifers in Dave's garden Common Marbled Carpet and Pale Mottled Willow and also got Two new Micro Moths
Eudonia Angustea and Garden Rose Tortrix :)
Also a couple of weeks ago we had a stunning Silver Y on Dave's front garden looked so fresh had to get a photo.

Brindled Green

Brindled Green

Dark sword-grass

Lunar Underwing

Lunar Underwing

Lunar Underwing

Common Marbled Carpet

Common Marbled Carpet

Common Marbled Carpet

Pale Mottled Willow

Lunar Underwing

Silver Y

Silver Y

Eudonia Angustea

Garden Rose Tortrix

    

No comments:

Post a Comment