Sunday 14 June 2015

Marsh Warbler - Narborough,Norfolk


We had a lovely day in Norfolk today we went to Narborough for the Marsh Warbler, which was showing well, struggled to see sometimes because of all the reeds, but it did come higher up and had lovely views, amazing little bird so pretty and his song is a mixture he mimics other birds, very intriguing to listen too, so happy to see this bird and nice for Dave as it was the first time he had got to photograph one, I struggled with my photos again.
Love this bird there's something about it, it's a cutie :)
We then went to Titchwell Nature Reserve where I had my best views of Reed Warbler they were everywhere was so pleased to have views like this :)
Then we headed for Burnham Overy where guess what I saw Spoonbill absolutely over the moon another bird I had been waiting to see, Big thanks to Dave.
We also went to Blakeney Point for the Blyth's Reed Warbler but didn't see it well were pretty sure we saw it dip down but not tickable views which is so sad because it would of been a lifer for Dave I know how much enjoyment he get's showing me new birds but it would of been so nice for him to see a bird he hadn't seen before and I always get double joy when it's a lifer for Dave.
Still it was nice to walk on Blakeney lovely beach and we saw Little Tern and Sandwich Tern,
 we only walked to halfway house and I was lucky because the tide was out so it was easier to walk on the hard sand bit, just walking on the pebbles for like ten minutes was hard but I can't wait to do it again and all the way to the point I love a challenge :)
I took a couple of record shots of the Marsh Warbler and a record shot of the Spoonbill :)




Here's a few of Dave's beautiful photos amazing photos he truly is an inspiring photographer :) 

Taken by Dave Hutton

Taken by Dave Hutton

Taken by Dave Hutton


No comments:

Post a Comment