Saturday 30 May 2015

Marsh Fritillary Butterfly and Small Blue Butterfly, Gloucestershire


Brilliant day full of Butterfly's and Moths, I love my birds but it made a nice change doing something different and I enjoyed it so much and most of the Butterfly's and Moths were new ones for me,
We started at the first site in Gloucestershire for the Marsh Fritillary Butterfly's it was a lovely open field and full of the Butterfly's such beautiful stunning creatures so nice to see, and nice to be able to get so up close with them :) we also saw Small Heath Butterfly's here.
We then went onto another place in Gloucestershire were we had stunning views of Small Blue Butterfly's they really are gorgeous so blue and stand out, also we saw Mother Shipton Moth, Forester Moth there really unusual beautiful greeny blue color. Also we saw Common Blue Butterfly, and Narrow bored 5 spot Burnet Moth and we also saw quite a rare Moth Wood Tiger Moth, stunning Moth, Dave managed to get a photo which I will put below. Lot's off other Moths too, Love all the Butterfly's and Moths and was so nice to be able to get photos and use my different camera settings using macro. Can't wait for some more days with Butterfly's and Moths and hopefully some Dragonflies soon :)








Beautiful Wood Tiger Moth taken by my lovely boyfriend Dave Hutton

Taken by Dave Hutton



No comments:

Post a Comment