Sunday 12 April 2015

Osprey at Brandon Marsh


Fabulous day !!!! We got up quite early to do some birding before the winds got up lucky we did so we were ready, Dave had gone to walk Max and he got back and said get your glad rags on there's an Osprey at Brandon Marsh, those words are so amazing I was so excited, few sips of my tea, coat and boots on and off we went got there nice and quick I kept thinking I bet it will be gone lol but it was still there quite distant sitting on top of the tree, stunning views through the scope I felt all emotional such a beautiful bird and a Dream bird and lifer for me, I was over the moon so happy and honored to be viewing such a wonderful bird :) Will never forget this moment.
A massive Thank you to my lovely boyfriend for taking me and to Dennis Woodward for letting us know it was there i'm so so grateful :)
Managed to get a photo not clear because it was distant but i'm just so happy to have seen him.
Also I picked up another lifer Yellow Wagtail also distant but even from that distance you could see how beautifully yellow he was :)
Had lovely close views of a Barnacle goose he was just walking around not wild but even still lovely to see him :)  





No comments:

Post a Comment